Saturday, November 1, 2008

Posting Some Pictures of The Park




Some pics of the space we have this year. This is 450 Donna which faces the south and get the west afternoon sun. For a motor home not the best as its sloping to the street and to the drivers side. I ended up putting wood blocks under the jacks to get it level without the jacks being fully extended.

The 4th pic showing the car and other side of the RV i renumbered and the pc forgot which one it is. Each pic I bring in is the wrong one.



Not a bad spot, in fact very few of them are bad spots. It is the neighbors that will make a spot bad. What you can't see in theses pics is the new tires. It was an "ouch" to the bank account.

The coach got a Saturday morning wash and windows cleaned in and out. Even washed the screens. The suv also got a wash and its windows cleaned os only. I got to get some tar remover when I go to the store.



This is a pic of the side with the water/sewer connections. This is actually my neighbors front yard. They are about 15 feet away on the west property rv parking.

I got to get a new board for the water filter that you can barely see leaning over. The wood is 3 years old and finally broke. That's on my list of parts to get.


Now to answer Jan Chilson of Snackmaster (Wes) and Jan, we put the rv up for sale last March but there were no offers. Partly because of the current economy and the spring gas prices and its an 8 year old motor home. Me and the cat are spending the winter in the valley to get away from the cold of north Texas. Shirley is working and staying behind. When I go back this coming March, plans are to keep the rv and find a storage unit. We can then use the rv on weekends and holidays. It is for sale as long as I'm in the valley. When you guys get settled, send me an email and I'll come see ya. Do look at the Martin Valley area of Mission where Terry and Dale stay.

1 comment:

Snackmaster & Jan said...

Thanks Richard;
You look pretty good in that photo. Hope you have an enjoyable winter. We haven't decided yet where we will stay. Will let you know and we can get together.

JanC