Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Beginning of a New Week and Its Election Day

Its election day and I voted my choice for office and yes/no on the other issues. Did you Vote?
















And what I had for breakfast one day, hot oatmeal with toast, honey and OJ. Oh yea, and all of many many pills and inhalers.

The other pic is of my furr ball traveling companion, Tom Cat or stinky for short. He is actually a very good traveler: hides, hides, and never complains.

He remembered being in the rv from times past. He ran to the passenger chair to hide, likes to lay down on his side and scratch the raised slide carpet. And he knows which windows he can get the best view of the outside.

I hope Janis post a few pics of her new window shades. I want to see what they look like and if thats what we need as ours are coming apart.

Gas here is $1.83.9. Don't have a price for diesel yet. And its sunny with upper 80's today you snowbirds.

No comments: