Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Evening Stuck At Home

It has been one of those days. The wind was blowing out of the north and it was cool for most of the day It finally slacked off and the temp rose to 71 which is not to bad.


So I have stayed inside and still in my pajamas for the day. Just did not want to get dressed while I'm the house. I guess that's what you would call "Retirement". IE, I don't have to get ready if I don't want to.



For breakfast I had oatmeal and toast with OJ. Something warm for a cool morning. This is my evening meal of fish, FF, and Texas toast. I do like my convection oven.

And then there is the last chore of the KP to do. Yep, its the dirt dishes that are in the sink awaiting me to finish this post. They can just wait a sec.

Ok, I got the events of the day done, nearly. I did stay on the laptop playing runescape.com game. If you play the game I'm texasguy028 so come find me. If you need some quality computer time then this is it, FREE.

No comments: