Monday, November 10, 2008

The Monday Post


A typical evening meal. Last year I cooked Lean Cuisine tv dinners. I did that all four months I was here. This year I decided to eat less sodium and preservative and all that goes with tv dinners.


This year I am cooking all my meals and having real veggies. And this is a pic of an evening meal of pork chops with cut green beans and sliced bread.




This is a pick of the laundry room with the pool beyond to the right and the showers to the left. The door to the left is to one of the shower rooms.



The tower beyond the shower is the wireless tower that went out and had to have a new board replaced.





I posted the panorama of the park and asked if you could see the rv. If you could not find the rv in the panaroma then here is the pic of the rv used in the panorama.

Today has been a windy day. Sustained winds in the 20-25 mph range with gusts to 37 mph. Definitely not a golf day with winds that high.

I have made an appointment to have an eye exam for more contact lens. My current Rx is out of date as of May, 08. and not renewable. And thats at 11:000 am and I am suppose to play golf with the mixed league at 1:00 pm. The weather may be the same as today so it could be windy again.

No comments: