Thursday, November 13, 2008

On A Raining Thursday




What do you do on a rainy day? Hummmmm!
I have to do this!


But as you can see my cat does his usual thing, nothing.







I got the clothes sorted but not the towels yet. And its wash the sheets. I was going to the laundry close by but its raining. So I will put them off till the last and see if it gets better.


I have four shirts in the washer, 4 shirts and shorts to be washed and that pile of towels. I still have a bath towel to add to the mix yet.




This is the outside with wet street and standing water. It has not rained much but its needed here with the ground cracked.

This is Gorden and Jerri's place next door. They are from MN and are friends with the other MN neighbors.

He does water his small yard. The water is free to use and we only pay for the electricity. Not a bad deal. Power this year is $0.19 per kwh. So far its been nice days except for a very few.




And here is the first load in the washer. Its not very big. Holds a few items and then its full.


But it works and gets the clothes clean and I dont have to go to a commercial laundry. That's the best part. It does take a little longer in this than your home model.




When we were traveling, this was the only washer nearby for miles. And some times it was the only washer at all. So it does its job slowely but it gets it done. You just learn to not get in a hurry.

Anyway, ya'll have a nice day and drive safe and do stop and enjoy the sights.

No comments: