Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It Got Warmer And Now Its Cool Again

The weather for Saturday thru yesterday was just picture perfect. Cool nights in the low mid 60's and warm days in the mid to upper 70's. Absolutely wonderful. I played golf for nearly all of those days. As of early this morning we had a good bit of rain. It makes quite a pounding sound when it comes down heavy. Some time this early morning it started raining and I had the windows open and had to get up and close them and one vent. On nights like these I'm not exactly covered all over. But I do wear a T shirt. Oops maybe that's to much information. But you get the idea just how nice it has been.

Today on this Tuesday its still cloudy with the appearance of rain threatening but its not suppose to rain. The day is forecast to be partly cloudy and light winds of 10 mph with a high of 75 from the low of 59. I hope it does as forecast as I have a tee time in the mixed doubles at 1:18 pm. I will play with three people I do not know again. Last week one of the women it a 213 yard drive to an elevated green and stopped about 10 feet from the pin. I measured the drive yesterday from the front tee to the pin and then to her approx ball location. The pin was at 217 yards and she could have been that close if it had just rolled straight. Yes we did make the eagle and Cindy just screamed with delight. Made our score a -4 going to the ninth and final hole. We did not win the first three paying places thought. Darn we tried.

This week will be nice to Friday night when a front comes thru and the high for Saturday and Sunday is mid 60's. I will have a guest in on Thursday and she will have to go back on Sunday. She is looking forward to getting away from the office and doing something different. This year the weather will be nice for her short stay.

Things are finally moving on the lawsuit and papers should be served when all the necessary pre-trial prep is complete. There is still a few items to obtain and then a review to be sure all is in order. I have advised my attorney that we will be ready for filing and getting a court date very soon once all the basic ground papers are received. Its a very good probably that the other party could pay a heavy price in money and time for their exploits. I will be pushing my attorney to have the other party punished to the full extent of the law which could include serious jail time. The other party does not want to settle out of court so it will be up to the judge to make final disposition. All of the information and final disposition will be made public in a blog to be released for your viewing at time of final court action. So, be patient and all will be fully explained then.

No comments: