Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pics of the Park





We have a very low connection so no pics will be posted. I have made 3 phone calls to the office today and we hope it will be fixed in the near future, maybe! In the mean time be patient as the park has some problems. I will go to the office tomorrow am and re express the problem and see what the response is. I got part of my answer to that today but will wait till tomorrow and see if I get asked the same question again.

Ya'll be patient, I'm trying to myself.

EDIT;
The connection is better this Saturday morning. The wifi tower by me has a burned out board for sending and receiving, so it sends but you can't connect. I'm on a tower further away now. There is my leaking 1yr jack, either the new or rebuilt one. A pic of the new kitchen faucet for Shirley. My MN neighbors behind me, John nearest and Norm visiting. Then its Marie, John's wife. I have very nice neighbors.

1 comment:

Snackmaster & Jan said...

OK Richard - we are confused:-) We thought you had hung up your spurs and were settled down in a stix and brix home again. And now we read you are on your way (or maybe even there) to the RGV again. Questions - Is Shirley with you? What happened to giving up RVing? Is your traveling companion (cat) with you? Where are you in RGV?

We are headed that way Jan 19, and maybe Janice and Dean, an another 05 couple which you probably have not met - Dianna and Tom. Shall we get together?

Keep in touch - let us know how you are and where you are:-)

JanC (Snackmaster & Jan)