Friday, December 26, 2008

Its a VERY Windy Day After

We got sustained winds of 25 with gusts to 37 and a warm 84 so far and an overnight low of 72 per the Weatherbug. All that says is its very windy. And I did go golf in it. My hat blew off and I have lost my Texas ball mark that clips to the bill of the hat. I'm going to go look tomorrow around the 13th green but I have no high hopes of finding it. $10 and tax gone. I will have to get a new marker when I find a store that sells them or when I get back home.

It was a nice day yesterday. No wind, nice temps and nothing to do but enjoy the weather. I got my cards of in the mail and two of them arrived. Don't know about the other one but I'm sure it got there. So far no cards came my way before the 25th. Lets see if any come on the 26th or 27th. My birthday is the 28th so wish me a Happy Birthday on Saturday.

No comments: