Saturday, January 3, 2009

Oh Darn, My Guest is Leaving

She has had all of the valley she can take. Its windy, we did find some decent food, windy and a trip to Brownsville and SPI. She has made two trips here so its only fair that she go golf 9 holes. The wind was 10-15 with gusts when we left, I looked, BUT it was 25-30 with 36 mph gusts while we played. I did not loose any golf balls. They probably just didn't go far enough to get lost or go swimming.

After that we had a McD late lunch of 1/4 pounders and a soda. Now I remember why I hate McD food. We came back to the RV for rest and tv and computer game. And the wind continued on till late evening as its finally getting more calm. The forecast for today was lighter winds in the afternoon which went the other way. Hay, its the valley!

My guest will leave tomorrow around 11:30 and fly away again. I will be making the return trip come late Feb or on the 1st of March. Time will tell. Current plans are to stay at the rest stop south of San Antonio after a 5 hour drive. From there its a 6 hour drive to home. But plans usually are changed as we go. Gas stop is where ever the price is right and I can get into and out of with a tow.

No comments: